- This guy is 98 years old. Does he look 98 to you? Looks 78 to me.
- Quick, name a 98-year-old coke, heroin, meth, tobacco, or alcohol addict.
- Yeah, yeah, George Burns lived to be 100 and drank and smoked his whole life. So let’s legalize the other thing you can do and still live to be 100.
- When we allow 98-year-olds to drive on our freeways, is a joint really impairing them any more than they already are? I would pick any 30-year-old daily toker stoned to the gills ripping oil hits off the dashboard before I’d pick a sober 98-year-old to drive me around town.
- That’s a joke. Don’t smoke and drive impaired. At any age.
- This guy actually started smoking weed when it wasn’t federally illegal.
- One year later, Samuel Caldwell was the first federal marijuana prisoner, doing four years hard labor at Leavenworth for two joints in his pocket.
- If I live as long as this guy it will be the year 2066. I’m hoping for the tricentennial in 2076, just to see if this country makes it that far.
View full post on The NORML Stash Blog